Leather Repair Basecoat aerosols are opaque, pigmented finishes that are formulated specifically for use on pigmented leather and vinyl. They are used to hide repairs such as cuts and scrapes where color is lost or the color has been adversely affected by the repair. They are also used to hide fillers like L/V Repair Heat Cure Compound and Mender. Basecoats are available in 18 colors that target the most popular leathers used on furniture today. Pick the color that is closest or slightly lighter and then use the other Leather Repair aerosols to complete the color match. Net Wt. 13 oz.
- For use on pigmented leather (also called top coated leather) and vinyl
- Not for use on aniline, pull up, nubuck or suede leathers
- Used to begin the coloring process over damage
- Highly opaque for fast coverage
- Formulated for flexibility
- Creates a long-wearing finish
- Fade resistant, fast drying